Indus Group | Indus Mail | Contact Us
Home | About Indus | Program | Admission | Placement | News & Events | Facilities | Photo Gallery | Contact Us
Admission Process
Seat Availability
Admission Department
Admission Enquiry
Information Boucher
Online Admission Procedure
   
   
 
Admission Process
Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for admission into 1st year diploma engineering.
Sl. No Course Duration Entry Qualification Age As on 1.7.2013
1. First Semester Diploma Courses all Engineering except (Mining and Drilling) 3years Passed 10th standard/HSC or its equivalent examination recognized by BSE, Odisha and obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination with pass in both Math & Science subjects. Lower age 14 years and Upper age no bar.

Eligibility criteria for admission into 2nd year Diploma engineering.
Sl. No Course Duration Entry Qualification Age As on 1.7.2013
1. Third Semester Diploma Courses (Lateral admission for eligible branches only) 2years +2 Science with PCM/Vocational (2 years course) pass out students in any Engg. Trades/10th Pass with 2 year ITI certificate Lower age 14 years and Upper age no bar.
ITI/+2 Vocational (2 year course) pass out students in any Engineering Trades are eligible for admission to 80% seats of Lateral Entry in any Discipline of Diploma Engineering Programme. For the rest 20% seats, +2 Science pass out with PCM are eligible under Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering Programme.  Seats remaining vacant in either of the aforesaid category will be filled up from other category and vice-versa as the case may be.

Process
Admission to 1st semester Diploma Engineering Course and 3rd semester Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) shall be made on the basis of the merit rank of DET – 2013. There may be web based e-counselling for admission into 1st/3rd Semester Engineering Courses. 
Or for more information regarding admission through DET please visit
  1. Directorate of Technical Education & Training Odisha   (http://www.dtetorissa.gov.in)
  2. DET Odisha 2013 : (http://detodisha.nic.in/)
Copyright © Indus School of Engineering. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - All India Online®
Home | Career | Anti Ragging | Indus Policy | Indus Mail | Feedback | Contact Us